- The INN is entirely non-smoking, including the back deck. Violating this policy will incur a minimum $200 deep cleaning fee.
- Code regulations do not permit open flames within the rooms. Sorry, no candles or other burning devices are allowed in any part of the B&B.
- Must be 21 or over, with valid ID, to make a reservation.
- We gladly welcome well-behaved children over the age of 13. Younger children are welcomed if the entire INN is reserved.
- Guests may be responsible for any loss or damage of personal property, or to the INN, as a result of their actions.
- Parking is available on the street. Please avoid the red curbs and be mindful to not block our neighbors driveways. Annapolis is a safe town, but like any city, we suggest that you secure your car when not in use.
- All published rates on our website include a wholesome, full fare breakfast seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day). A larger, multi-course breakfast is served on Saturdays and Sundays.
- There may be special rate consideration given to stays of three or more nights.
- During special events, rates may be slightly higher and longer stays may be required.
- Posted rates subject to change. Please confirm when making your reservation.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee. We accept all credit cards, which are subject to a convenience fee.
- Personal check, business check and cash are preferred. Bank fees will apply for any check that is returned.
- Our rates do not include State (6%) and Local (7%) taxes (13% total).
- All reservations are non-cancelable, unless otherwise confirmed in writing.
- Check-in is between 3:30-5:30pm.
Late check-ins are easily arranged. However, unplanned early check-ins easily become complicated. This is because we are either taking care of guests that are already in house or we are busily preparing your room for arrival. Either way, an early arrival takes our focus off our #1 priority … our guests, so please plan accordingly.
- If you find yourself arriving to Annapolis before check in, you may park your car at the INN (free of charge) and walk about to see all that Annapolis has to offer. Again, we ask that you do not ring the bell until after 3:30. We want to have your room ready for you. We have an automatic additional charge for early arrivals.
- An early arrival may be arranged with a minimum $50 charge, subject to availability. Please inquire at least 24 hours before your arrival.
- Departure time is 11:00 AM every day except Sunday, which is 12:00 noon. Late departures may have an additional fee.
- Departure prior to your confirmed departure date will be treated as if you cancelled your remaining confirmed dates. We are a small, family owned Bed & Breakfast and early departures/cancellations affect us significantly. When we reserve a room for you, we agree to turn away all other requests for the room you select and guarantee to hold it for the night(s) you reserved.
- Extended late departures may be arranged with a minimum $50 charge, subject to availability.
- All reservations are non-cancelable, unless otherwise confirmed in writing.
- Each reservation has a specific cancellation date, which varies by time of year/day of the week. By default the cancellation cut off is 14 days prior to arrival, but may be more or less. PLEASE review your confirmation email for exact details, if there should be a change from the default policy. After the cancellation date, our guests are responsible for full payment of the reservation. If we can re-fill the cancellation, only a partial cancellation fee will be charged.
- We understand plans may change from time to time. While in our hearts, we’d love to forgive cancellation charges, the reality is this is our livelihood. We strongly recommend traveler’s insurance for our guests concerned about weather, travel delays/cancellations, conflicts with work, medical issues, etc.
We believe that simple is better and are constantly working to make our carbon footprint smaller. Long before these were buzz words and “green” became fashionable, even before there was an INN, we lived our lives knowing that our resources mattered. We focused on where our resource origins and where they were destined. It isn’t always convenient, and sometimes, things can take a little longer; but we want to provide our guests with a wholesome, comfortable, relaxed experience, while having as little impact on the environment as possible.
We are 100% wind powered, using renewable energy to run the Inn. Most every light fixture contains LED bulbs.
Reduce, Reuse & Recycle:
We recycle paper, plastics, glass, batteries, electronics … basically anything that can be recycled, we do! We compost fruit & veggie food scraps and have reduced our trash disposal by over 60%. We then use the soil created by the compost and enrich our organic herb, vegetable and perennial gardens each year. We have rain barrels in place and supplement our gardens with rain water.
We avoid chemicals in and around our home. We use Mrs. Meyers and Seventh Generation cleaning products throughout the INN. We especially keep chemicals out of the food that we feed our family and guests of the Inn — please see our Commitment to Local Food. We also supply guest rooms with pure plant aromas for skin and hair products from Aveda, a company that has vowed an environmental awareness over 25 years ago.
Through our relationships with Groundworks Farm CSA and Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company, we support local farmers and various rotating local campaigns that help our Bay.
We are most proud to have supported the tremendous environmental efforts of our daughter, Josalyn, with her Josalyn’s Lemonade for the Rainforest which was held annually on July 4th. For 7 years she has foregone traditional holiday pool parties, parades, and cook outs to hold her fresh squeezed organic lemonade stand. All proceeds go directly to the Rainforest Foundation US to aid the indigenous peoples of rainforest communities protect and manage their land rights.
We are also participating members of the Global Soap Project. The mission of the Global Soap Project is to improve global health. To do that, they receive partially-used and discarded soap from us, recycle it into new bars, and distribute the new soap through global health programs to people who lack access to it around the world. With recycling efforts and distribution programs spanning the globe, together we’re making a real, sustainable impact on global health.
For our efforts, we have been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Maryland Green Travel, 2014 Anne Arundel County Green Business nominee, TripAdvisor and many other green organizations. With TripAdvisor, we are honored to have achieved a Silver Certificate for our environmental stewardship.
Long before the concern over any virus, travelers experiencing our INN over the last 19+ years have consistently pointed out our “cleanliness” as one of their personal takeaways (see Trip Advisor). We want you to be confident that your stay with us in Annapolis will not only be safe, but filled with our special form of hospitality.
- We follow and exceed all CDC guidelines for cleaning and personal health. We are continuing to use Earth friendly products that are aligned with our Environmental Policy, and ARE on the EPA’s approved list for use against CoV-2.
- In July 2020, we began using a Light Progress mobile whole room UV Germicidal Irradiation lamp using UV-C lights. In less than 20 minutes, our model can disinfect any of our Queen rooms (30 minutes for our King suite), deactivating any potential virus, and killing any potential bacteria. We know that the extra expense and effort we accepted are inconsequential compared to providing the CLEANEST, SAFEST accommodation in all of ANNAPOLIS…and arguably anywhere!
- We have two Air Scrubber Plus by Aerus UVC air purification systems built into the HVAC to address bacteria and virus material in the air. Our model does not require “airing out” of a room. We keep this running 24/7.
- Our housekeeping offerings will be modified for stay-over guests, including the elimination of a full cleaning service unless specifically requested by guests, and then, we are all about it!!
- Hand sanitizers are available in the common areas for your own use and comfort.
At Inn at Horn Point, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Inn at Horn Point. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Inn at Horn Point does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Inn at Horn Point, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Inn at Horn Point may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.