- Creme Brulee French Toast with Thick Sliced Bourban Applewood Smoked Bacon – (introduced 2002, inspiration France)
- Rosemary, Thyme and Goat Cheese Egg Frittata bedded with Old Bay Dusted Fried Green Tomatoes – (introduced 2003, inspiration Italy)
free range eggs, garden picked rosemary and thyme, onions, peppers, in-season vegetable medley, freshly minced garlic, Cabot cheddar, parmesan, hickory smoked sea salt, freshly cracked pepper
- Ak’bol Chocolate Banana (or Coconut) Pancakes accompanied by a Cardamon Confit Sauce – (introduced 2013, inspiration Belize)
a.k.a. “It’s 5:00 Somewhere” Pancakes natural unsweetened 70% cacao, flour, eggs, pure vanilla extract, fresh bananas or unsweetened coconut
- Poached Eggs en Piperade beside Sage Link Sausages and 7-Grain Toast – (introduced 2009, inspiration Ireland/France)
free range eggs, RoyGBiv peppers [well, not Biv], onions, freshly minced garlic
- Organic Smooth Yogurt or Greek Yogurt
- Swiss Granola with a Melange of Nuts, Raisins or Dried Cranberries
- Simple Eggs – Scrambled or Fried
- Baked Oatmeal
- Toast, Muffins or Scones
- 24 Hour Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
We focus on whole foods that are found close to home, and as much as possible, we support local farms and markets. We serve these foods with a minimal amount of holding time. Our cooked to order procedure sometimes takes a little longer. On your lazy mornings at the INN, we hope you’ll agree that it is worth some extra time.
As a weekend traveler, you may want to start your day with a distinctively hearty breakfast that will launch your adventures in our charming seaport town. For the midweek visitor, perhaps you are here for business, a sailing school or Captain’s course and prefer to not linger over a huge breakfast. Either way, you will savor your breakfasts inspired by our personal distant travels featuring local ingredients.
On weekends we serve our famed 3-course breakfast featuring a fresh fruit course, an intermezzo and culminating with either a savory or sweet main entree that will make you understand why we are Annapolis’ only Bed & Delicious Breakfast! .
|Some of our enduring classics|
Of course, all meals are served with your choice of fresh juices and organic, sustainable, fairly traded AND locally roasted coffee from Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company. We have aligned ourselves with CBRC because, in addition to freshly roasted, great tasting coffee, we passionately share their commitment to the environment and their renewable Giving Back campaign.
We still offer a wholesome breakfast, but more simply prepared and with a variety of choices based on schedules. We call this a “hearty continental”, most call it a full breakfast. However, if anytime you would like to upgrade to our full gourmet breakfast, please inquire when making your reservation.