- Open our Reservations calendar here
- At the Check In Date, enter the DAY YOU WANT BREAKFAST.
- At the Check Out Date, enter the first day you DO NOT WANT Breakfast. Typically, this is the next day, but the system will allow you to order breakfast multiple days in a row.
- Hit Search and at the “Breakfast to Go Option” ($0/NIGHT) select “Add to Reservation”.
- Select your menu offerings, careful to choose quantity per.
- In the Guest/Billing information, fill in only the required fields and enter in the SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS what time you would like your order to be ready. If you are ordering multiple days, indicate here which meal/day. Any other notes, special requests, or gratuity indication may go here.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic we are pleased to offer our delicious breakfasts to our local community, FRIDAY-SUNDAY, 8:00 am – 11:00 am, for pick up orders. All orders must be placed at least one day in advance to ensure quantity and adhere to our quality standards. Until further notice, we will not be able to accommodate special dietary restrictions, except gluten free. We are new to the carry out space, so please hang in there with us!
There are 2 ways to order: ONLINE (preferred) or CALL.
Although preferred, our reservation system is not exactly set up to process food orders, so we are being creative. To place an order online, please:
or CALL 410-268-1126 to place an order.
Either online or by calling we will take and process your credit card for the full amount to minimize contact. If you would like to include a gratuity (thank you!), please indicate verbally or add a note to the SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS section, online.
Keeping with our strong commitment to the environment and reducing single use plastics, we will simply deliver your food in to-go containers. Feel free to bring your own bag. We assume you will be taking breakfast back to your home/office and will have the utensils necessary to enjoy your entree, avoiding more plastic use, but should you need a plastic fork, we are happy to include.